When Life Gets Me Down, Fashion Picks Me Up

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I had the most amazing photo shoot with my model. "Y" is just full of energy, inquisitive, and generally fun to be around. She thinks I'm the coolest thing since sliced bread, and I see such an amazing future ahead of her. As usual, we laugh, we talk, laugh some more, and time has flown by. After our last shoot, I loaded the pictures onto my computer, then I deleted them from my card. Yep, you guessed it, my computer died, a quick painless death. Well painless for the computer, very painful for me as I spent the better part of the morning in mourning. Not ashamed to admit it, I cried, not boo hoo, boo hoo, but the Nancy Kerrigan, WHY WHY OH DEAR GOD WHY cry. Then I remembered, I download the picturesto Auctiva. I did the happy dance to purchase my new computer. Moral of the story?? Anyhoo, here are a few of the pictures from out last shoot.
 







 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...