Gearing Up For The New Year

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've been working on the new face of Lady Days Vintage. I've narrowed it down to a lovely, lively, young model, and old ass me. While I still garner a whistle or two every now and then, I think the new face should be just that, a new face. I had the pleasure of working with several models over the last few months. However, the last one fits like a glove with my personality. She is energetic, creative, funny, reminds me of a younger me. Here are a few of her shots from last week.

This is her modeling Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto Adida Kuro Wrap Skirt



This is her modeling  Retro 50's Bubble Gum Pink Luella Party Prom dress




Here she is modeling Diane Von Furstenberg DVF Silk Adaline Tropical Dress







I am very much looking forward to my next shoot with this model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...